Friday, July 2, 2010

Sometimes I Tend to Exaggerate

Today I woke up early. Like really early on my day off. But it just happened to be one of those days. Bright eyed and bushy tailed from the second I cracked my eyes open.





But what to do with this energy... what to do...




An idea!

It's a beautiful morning! Lets go for a little jog!!!




I ran along, distracted by my Britney Spears iTune playlist.


Suddenly and without warning, I stumbled down a large cliff into the jagged rocks waiting below...



I sat, stunned for a moment but thankful to have survived.



But then - WAIT! What was that? Holy cowabunga, I'm not alone! ZOMBIE!



I knew what I had to do. I closed my eyes and focused my girl-brained power.







The zombie was toast.



So then I ran home and had a sandwich.


No comments:

Post a Comment